In 2010, a small group of Pennsylvania producers led the effort to establish Keystone Beef Marketing Network (KBMN), a non-profit entity, to coordinate efforts for enhancing beef producer profitability and to foster more competition for area feeder cattle.
Who we are.
- Non-profit entity established and managed by Pennsylvania Cattlemen.
- A strategic marketing partner of United Producers, Inc. which handles three million head of livestock annually and serves 35,000+ members
Why is the KBMN Important?
- KBMN provides services which enable cattlemen to receive more income from the sale of their cattle.
- KBMN fosters competition for Pennsylvania cattle.
- KBMN assists producers to improve their operations through educational seminars and face to face visits to the farm.